Based in New York City and Los Angeles, Elizabeth Waterman is a portrait photographer.
Her clients have included MS Magazine and fashion designers Elie Tahari, Marc Jacobs, and Alex and Ani.
Her distinctive images, which define the spirit of her generation’s emergence and transformation, have been featured in shows at the old Limelight Church/Jue Lan Club, ROX Gallery and Olson-Irwin (Sydney).
Born in Taos, New Mexico, Ms. Waterman’s qualifications include a BA in Fine Art from the University of Southern California.
– The New Vintage, Show with Marcia Resnick, Jue Lan Club/Limelight Chruch, New York City, NY, March 2016
–The Gruin Transfer, Group Show, Salomon Arts Gallery, New York City, NY, September 2015
– The Dash, Group Show, Soma Studio, Sydney, Australia, November 2014
– The New God, Solo Show, Wallplay, New York City, NY, October 2013
– Who Shot Natalie White, Group Show, ROX Gallery, New York City, NY, April 2013
– ARTograma, “Elizabeth Waterman: The Purpose of Art,” Aug, 2016
– EOS Magazine, “Elizabeth Waterman’s Aesthetics of Ascension,” Nov 23, 2014
– The Huffington Post, “Art With a Dose of Philosophy From the Millennial Generation,” October 15, 2013
– Beautiful Savage, “Interview with Elizabeth Waugh,” November 3, 2013
– ArtFuse, “Wallplay Presents: The New God,” Oct. 30, 2013
– Stay Thirsty, “A Conversation with Elizabeth Waugh,” September 2013
– Grungecake, “Richardine Bartee for the New God: Portrait Project by Elizabeth Waugh,” July 13, 2012
– Beautiful Savage, “Elizabeth Waugh: New God,” April 4, 2012
2003-2007, University of Southern California
BA in Fine Art, Deans List
2007-present, Executive Director, Black + Gold
CEO and Executive Director of Black + Gold, a next-generation production agency based in NYC and LA. Black + Gold specializes in photography and online marketing services for a range of clients across the fashion and beauty industries.. www.blackandgold.nyc
2014-2015, Founding Editor, EOS Magazine
Founding editor and creative director of an online magazine featuring New York City artists and cultural subjects. www.eosisnow.com